Established in 1988, First Class Solutions, Inc. SM started as a technology firm and morphed into a healthcare consulting firm. First Class Solutions, Inc. sm is recognized as a leader in providing tailored consulting, support, and technology applications for Health Information Management (HIM) environments.
Our national client base includes the entire continuum of care from small rural acute facilities to large urban teach medical centers and integrated delivery systems; rural health clinics and small physician practices to large, multi-specialty and academic based physician practices; specialty and long-term acute care hospitals, as well as assisted living, rehabilitation and skilled nursing facilities. Additionally, we have provided services to third party payers and government-contracted data collection organizations.
The genesis of our company began with on-site, temporary (or interim) management services for the Health Information Management Department, with the “promise” to phase out of each engagement leaving behind an organized, efficiently running department. Our organization grew with each new client and as it did, we continued to expand the scope of our revenue cycle offerings.
Our services for hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and physician practices include:
These services enable you to improve the effectiveness of your health record operations, optimize revenue cycle performance, improve reimbursement, increase cash flow, reduce days in revenue outstanding, improve data quality and collection, enhance clinical documentation, and support
- short and long-term temporary and interim management engagements,
- coding support,
- coding compliance and validation services,
- operational consulting,
- documentation improvement assessments,
- chart auditing and data collection/abstraction services,
- EHR implementation, document management optimization,
- HIPAA and compliance Services,
- human subject research compliance,
- denial management investigations,
- patient identity and master patient index clean-up coupled with training for Access staffs,
- document imaging operational reviews and paper storage evaluations,
- accreditation support including updating medical staff bylaws, rules, and regulations, and
- release of information software (CORTRAK, visit www.CORTRAK.com).